As the leader of the growth marketing team, you will work directly with the executive team and organize multiple marketing contractors working to ramp website traffic, sales leads, social engagement, collateral, and customer education with a creative mix of content in the software industry.
We are a growth marketing lead experienced in contemporary internet marketing strategies with an ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise and compelling way. Ideal candidates will have a background in mixed media to manage a cross-functional team of creative writers, graphic designers, video/audio producers, and analysts.
As the growth marketer you will define, design, launch, and optimize advertising and marketing campaigns and business development events for the company. You will bring your experience to lead content marketing campaign development, production and implementation of internal and external content including articles, presentations, reports, blogs, videos, and podcasts. You will be expected to learn, follow, and extend our marketing procedures as a team and be responsible for the day-to-day activities of freelance staff, marketing ROI, and revenue related business goals.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages multi-functional digital marketing strategy including design, copy, and production to launch campaigns on a deadline and within a budget.
- Identifies and manages required specialized contractors and/or agency partners to develop the most effective on-going marketing efforts such as design, content, SEO, SEM, PR, and events.
- Manages the development production and implementation of content marketing assets including blog posts, landing pages, published slides, social product videos and ads, and press releases.
- Develops and manages the execution and implementation of content marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates projects and oversees all phases of production, e.g., planning, writing, producing, and launching with internal/external team and freelancers.
- Coordinates multiple product marketing campaigns across a monthly and annual timeline to ensure schedule, deadlines, and budget.
- Measure the impact of current campaigns with google analytics to report the effectiveness of campaigns and target audiences.
- Manage monthly product announcement campaigns including pre-webinar invite, product video production, website pages update, blog post, press release, social media and social video ads.
- Manage corporate social media profiles with monthly content calendar and automated feeds to publish 3-5 posts daily
- Manage corporate email broadcast to publish weekly industry newsletter and monthly product update announcements
- Strong writing, design, or video production skills
- Background in national internet marketing, advertising, or marketing coordination and campaign development
- Strong collateral and presentation design portfolio
- Minimum 3 years experience
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of content marketing practices and techniques
- Knowledge of the video or audio production requirements
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Knowledge or experience in B2B marketing in the software or internet industry a plus
Along with your resume, please submit writing, graphic design, video or audio production samples.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a funded startup on the ground floor. Urban SDK is a fast growing analytics platform.
Whether you work in an office or from home we'll support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: unlimited time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, commuter benefits, team lunch, healthcare, vision and dental insurance.
UrbanSDK is a modern data analytics and machine learning company working in the exciting "smart city" space. We are a high-growth, SaaS-oriented company focused on delivering great data, tools, applications and solutions that allow modern cities to operate with greater efficiency and insight.
UrbanSDK is an equal opportunity employer.