We are looking for an experienced product designer to help create analytics and navigation products for our customers. You'll will work with our co-founders and engineering team to establish a design system and run product design lifecycle from start to finish.
We need your leadership in all aspects of the design process including research, wireframing/prototyping, and visual design. This is a awesome role for a UX designer with experience that wants to continue to grow their skill set and make an impact.
- 3+ years of experience in UX or product design
- Portfolio of product work that demonstrates UX and visual design skills.
- Experience designing analytics or geospatial software as a service solutions
- Own all things product design and user experience
- Manage growing design system
- Translate user research and product goals into UX
- Map out user flows and own UX
- Prototype new solutions
- Work directly with product management and engineering team
- Work in agile development process
Nice to haves
- Experience with Gitlab or similar CI/CD, Zeplin, and Figma
- Interest in product marketing
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a funded startup on the ground floor. Urban SDK is a fast growing analytics platform.
Whether you work in an office or from home we'll support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: unlimited time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, commuter benefits, team lunch, healthcare, vision and dental insurance.
UrbanSDK is a modern data analytics and machine learning company working in the exciting "smart city" space. We are a high-growth, SaaS-oriented company focused on delivering great data, tools, applications and solutions that allow modern cities to operate with greater efficiency and insight.
UrbanSDK is an equal opportunity employer.